Dreamcatchers

Many people believe that hanging a dreamcatcher above your bed, will prevent you having nightmares. Apparently, the dreamcatcher's web, catches bad dreams, while the good dreams somehow escape.

Okay, a couple of thoughts about dreamcatchers...

Firstly, I don't recommend having one. The belief behind them originates from native-american spirituality and (in my opinion) you'll probably attract nightmares rather than repel them

Secondly, a surprising number of people have them hanging from the rear-view mirrors of their cars. My question is this...

Do people have them hanging in their cars so they won't get nightmares when they fall asleep at the wheel?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am going to be cracking up next time I see a dreamcatcher hanging in someones car! haha

nashoba said...

Native American witchcraft, you should just stop talking about issues you dont understand. Why dont you spend some of your time reseaching the lies of your own religion and leave mine alone.

Symon said...

Thanks for your comment nashoba. I apologise if I unintentionally offended you and have amended the post accordinly. Surely you see the funny side though?