Muppet Fan

What is wrong with me? I'm 34 years old and still absolutely love the muppets. Always have, and always will I suppose. Maybe I need to do some more tests from Psych Central?

Youtube is awesome for watching classic retro clips, and I just found one which features my three favourite muppets of all time! I'm a blessed man, I am.

I bet you can't watch it without without laughing. You can't get any better than Beaker, Animal and The Swedish Chief when it comes to classic clean entertainment, that's for sure.

4 comments:

kristy said...

And I thought we got Season 1 of The Muppet Show on dvd for the kids!

Rachel Kate said...

that's why you have kids... so you can get all those toys, kids dvds, etc that you always wanted but everyone would think you crazy if you did. It's the best excuse I reckon!

Neen said...

You need to get out more...

Symon said...

I think people need to laugh more ;-)