What does one do when their wife spends the evening setting up an online softie shop? Well... spend the evening doing online psychology tests of course!
I stumbled upon Psych Central and had a mighty entertaining hour with it's various self-help quizzes.
To my surprise, I'm actually quite normal. The one 'abnormality' (or gift , depending on how you look at it) is that I score consistently as 'Moderade ADHD Likely' on the ADHD Test, which does explain a lot (at least I'm interesting to be around, and if my sermons don't bore me, they won't bore anyone ;-)
On Dr. Phil's Personality Test I scored either 'Lively Center of Attention' and 'Natural Leader'.
So, to my friends in Blogland, I challenge you to do the Dr. Phil test. In the meantime, I'll make some calculated guesses...
- Harry Ana: Loyal Friend/Natural Leader
- Dr. Lizzle: Center of Attention
- Kate's Place: Center of Attention/Loyal Friend
- Jon Dylan: Careful Plodder
- Lesmond J: Loyal Friend
- Neen's Stuff: Careful Plodder
- Paisley Jade: Careful Plodder
- Rachel Kate: Loyal Friend