Are you as sane as I am?

What does one do when their wife spends the evening setting up an online softie shop? Well... spend the evening doing online psychology tests of course!

I stumbled upon Psych Central and had a mighty entertaining hour with it's various self-help quizzes.

To my surprise, I'm actually quite normal. The one 'abnormality' (or gift , depending on how you look at it) is that I score consistently as 'Moderade ADHD Likely' on the ADHD Test, which does explain a lot (at least I'm interesting to be around, and if my sermons don't bore me, they won't bore anyone ;-)

Moderate ADHD Likely

On Dr. Phil's Personality Test I scored either 'Lively Center of Attention' and 'Natural Leader'.

The Lively Center of Attention
The Natural Leader

So, to my friends in Blogland, I challenge you to do the Dr. Phil test. In the meantime, I'll make some calculated guesses...
  • Harry Ana: Loyal Friend/Natural Leader
  • Dr. Lizzle: Center of Attention
  • Kate's Place: Center of Attention/Loyal Friend
  • Jon Dylan: Careful Plodder
  • Lesmond J: Loyal Friend
  • Neen's Stuff: Careful Plodder
  • Paisley Jade: Careful Plodder
  • Rachel Kate: Loyal Friend
Let me know the results.

14 comments:

lesmondj said...

Hey Syms, when I first did it i came out as the lively centre of attention, but then i was more honest and I came out as the loyal friend...you were right, haha.

Fifi said...

Wow so scary how you guessed right! I'm centre of attention! Apparently I'm also Adult ADD and should seek help immediatley! Hmm..ooh look at the pretty lights..

Neen said...

Well well well....I thought you were right with the Careful Plodder for me, but I was honest with the test and I got the Centre of Attention believe it or not. Tim did it too and he got Loyal Friend. Interesting...

Symon said...

Wow Neen, I never would have guessed. Maybe you are a 'Closet Centre of Attention'. Time for you to come out of the closet!

Jon Dylan said...

The Loyal Friend, and moderately adhd likely.

Some of those questions were hard case haha "Does your mind feel like a TV with all the channels going"

Symon said...

Heh, there's more of us moderately ADHD people around than we realise! So far I've got 2 out of 4 right. The cup is half-full my friend!

kristy said...

Ha ha - loyal friend my dear!

Rachel Kate said...

72 = Adult ADHD. I need help :)

And lively center of attention hahaha but definitely a loyal friend too just don't always show it... Great post Symz

Symon said...

With so many RYM leaders having ADHD characteristics, the future of CRF's youth ministry can be summed up in 3 letters... "FUN"

kristy said...

I'm ADHD free - yay - I need to be to help Mandrake function in his daily tasks!

Rachel Kate said...

thank goodness somebody's sane around here kristy!

Jon Dylan said...

I thought Symon was going to say... "the future of CRF's youth ministry can be summed up in 3 letters... "RUN"

Symon said...

Steve... you crack me up!

Dr. Lizzle said...

dude i didnt even see this post all those moons ago when u wrote it, but ur right, i scored the center of attention by 1 point! sheesh!