Friendship lasts forever...

Les and Symon @ Flame Youthchurch (2050AD)

In keeping with my current Muppets phase... I'm cracking up more and more at Waldorf and Statler these days and actually find myself relating to them (should I be worried?).

Someone in Blogland made a wise-crack recently that Waldorf and Satler reminded them of Lesmond J. and myself. I couldn't agree more! I think if Jesus doesn't come back before 2050AD, that Les and I will practically be them! (a human Christian version of course.) Below are some reasons why...
  • It doesn't take a huge imagination to realise that Les will look exactly like Waldorf when he's 75.
  • When we hang out together, we usually laugh at life, laugh at each other, and laugh at ourselves pretty much 95% of the time.
  • Waldorf and Statler are old but youthful (nuff said already).
Laughter really is the best medicine. We need to smile more, do something embarrassing every now and then, and when others laugh at us, laugh along with them.

So, here's to Waldorf and Statler... I want to be just like them one day. And here's to Lesmond J... an awesome friend and one of the best (his name is really Leslie).

7 comments:

Rachel Kate said...

laughing is good for you :)

Fifi said...

hahaha...yup.

Neen said...

Oh dear...

Symon said...

Neen, I thought out of everyone you would be able to relate to this (seeing as you are a NANA and all...)

Neen said...

Once again - you are so getting a wedgie (not from me, but from one of my volunteers!) And for the record most people think I'm younger than Blondie (aka Kate) so!

Rachel Kate said...

i hope you're not volunteering me. my wedgies are reserved for kate and kate alone:)

Fifi said...

Hey Nina,don't bring me into your little fued! ;) I'm younger and always will be..you are old and married!