Indy Jones: Larger than life

When 'Crystal Skull' came out, I asked the cinema manager if I could buy the huge movie poster. He said come back in a couple of months time, which I did... and to cut a long story short, a few nights ago, at midnight, I secretly nailed it up in my boys' bedroom (it's amazing how much noise kids sleep through).

What I would have given to have a poster like that on my bedroom wall when I was a kid! DW suspected I actually wanted it in our bedroom... I must admit, the thought did cross my mind.

My youngest daughter (1.5 years old) wandered into the boys room the other day, pointed at giant Indy on the wall, and said "daddy".
It made my day ;-)

4 comments:

Rachel Kate said...

good to know that someone thinks you're a hero :)

Jon Dylan said...

You're awesome :D

Neen said...

I wonder if you would get the same comment from your 1 year old if you stuck up the Kung Fu Panda poster instead....tee hee..

BloggerJonny said...

Yeah it's cool to be able to follow a blog from the other side of the world. I love the Indiana Jones blogs, I'm a big fan too. Keep up the good work. :)