O Praise Him

I had a great day today, until I heard some sad news about someone. Bad news is like a wet blanket... it cannot be easily shaken. It leaves you feeling really down (understatement of the year). Paisley Jade (wife) was on the bed browsing facebook (as she does). I snuggled up next to her (as I do). Hold up, don't think it was all romantic like... we had a crying-unsettled-snivelly-nosed baby inbetween us ;-)

Anyway, she showed me the following clip. It brought tears to my eyes, put everything in perspective, and proved yet again that God is good regardless of the circumstances or the news, and that the garment of praise really does combat the wet blanket of heaviness.

Be blessed.

6 comments:

kristy said...

nice

Fifi said...

That is so awesome! Made me a bit emo, but the amount of times I've wanted to do that walking down the street! Verry shibby.

Jon Dylan said...

I love video clips that actually have a point and a story, rather than just showing the band playing against a white background or on a rooftop. Some inspiring cinematography in this as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Neen said...

YES!!!

GB said...

Hey there, thanks for sharing that! I heard some pretty unbelievable news this week too .... it's a good reminder that sometimes you just need to put on that garment of praise! No matter what the wilderness of life brings huh?
Thanks again.

art by anya said...

Awesome clip to dry the heavy wet blanket!