Evolutionist, explain this...

Last night I attended a creation/science meeting with guest speaker Taz Walker. It was extremely interesting, but what fascinated me the most was how intricate a single living cell is. I had always believed a cell was a rather simple organism (so my 6th form biology teacher taught me). Boy, was I was decieved.

Click here for a CGI movie of life inside a cell that will blow your mind.

For any evolutionist reading this, I wonder if you could explain something to me... How could something so complex (having billions of components working together in unison), come into existance, become living, and be able to reproduce an exact copy of itself, all without a designer?

1 comments:

Little Dee said...

That was so cool and cute! And amazing, we we're totally stunned. What an awesome creator we have. Those evolutionists sure do have a lot of faith...