The Mouse Arrest: Mark 01

I have some very clever little mice in my shed (you can read about them here). They have been taking great pleasure in toying with the conventional traps I set.

So, in response to their mocking, I have constructed 'The Mouse Arrest: mark 1'. I scoured the internet to find some fail-safe trap designs, but most of them kill the poor things slowly and horribly. The 'Mouse Arrest' (MAM01 for short) doesn't kill the cute critters, it simply traps them (so I can then feed them live to our pet eels ;-).

I based the MAM01 on ingenious plans by Manny Leger found here and will let you know who wins round 2. By the way, I'm just kidding about the eels.

3 comments:

Neen said...

Can these mice read Symon....?

Symon said...

You never know. The arrows point to the trap and say "mmmmmmm, food in here... You know you want it." It's worth a try ;-)

Rachel Kate said...

man that is one detailed "how to make a mousetrap" list hahaha 28 pages long! and no, i didn't read them all - i'm not that much of a geek. well maybe...