Defeat (but goodtimes) on the battlefield

My best welt, shot by Isaac pointblank in the ribs... yes that is bruising.

Two church teams, 20 guys, one paintball field, 2 hours of carnage, Goodtimes! Sadly my team (CRF Central) were defeated by Shaun' team (Bream Bay CRF).

A couple of comments. Shaun, you got lucky this time buddy. Isaac, you are a marked man my friend. Rhys, I think the DIY paintball field is a phenomenal idea... I'm in!

Thanks for such a great time guys. I can't wait unitl the next game. Until then, let the following vid fuel your keenness!

5 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Thanks to Rhys I can forsee paintball guns etc on the Christmas list this year!

Rhys said...

Haha ive been looking through trade me at the guns and gear available- amazing, ive already got plans floating around in my head for a course to leave all courses in its wake. Kristy christmas I don't work that far ahead next week sound alright? Haha all in all i had a great game and am feeling it now bring on the zimmer frame.

Rachel Kate said...

sigh. one day the rights of females will be recognised and we can play too...

Symon Burton said...

Sweet.. Let's do it! I was gonna say that us guys would have to go easy on the weaker sex and quote 1 Peter 3:7b (NLT), but I won't ;-)

Rachel Kate said...

tehe jase will protect me... well, actually, last time i wanted him too, he helped throw me into the pool hmmm