...like I change my underwear

Welcome to my new and improved blog. You like? I tend to grow tired of my blog layout at least once a year, and on a whim today I changed it.

My wife says I change my mind like I change my underwear. I disagree... I change my undies everyday (sometimes twice). She wonders why I keep changing a perfectly good-looking blog. I guess I get bored easily... seeing the same layout everyday (sometimes twice). Besides, I enjoy the process of upgrading, learning new stuff, change etc.

Problem is, you can't please everyone, and I have already received conflicting comments. For example... "Great layout!" and "Blue looks cheap, I liked your old one better". Hmmmmm.

So, I put it out to you, my blog friends, to decide. Please post a comment and let me know if you like it or not, and why.

I may be tempted to change my mind... like I change my underwear.

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Okay okay - I do like the new blog layout... just not the blue colour (yes everyone, that was my harsh comment!)

Jon Dylan said...

Love the layout, can't stand the picture at the top of this blog :-/

Jon Dylan said...

What's with the pictures not showing up in that rotating banner? 3 browsers later and I'm still not seeing them.

Carefui Kid said...

Yeah, the pictures don't show up for me, either. But I like how your blog entries are displayed next to each other like that.

And that underwear reminds me of a couch my grandma use to have...

Rachel Kate said...

that underwear is just wrong :)

Neen said...

it's fresh looking - but a little stark. i'm not seeing any pictures either - sorry!

Symon Burton said...

Alas... due to slight technical difficulties (and the fact that I'm bored of it already, and it is to time consuming with the extra html, and...) you can look foward to a new template coming soon. Yipee!